Caretaker (m/f/d) for Kindergarten and School
We are looking for a motivated and experienced caretaker with immediate start. The working hours are usually between 7 am and 4 pm and can deviate from this in rare exceptions and only by arrangement.
What we offer:
- depending on your preference, a part-time position (30 to 35 hours per week) with an option for full-time in an international working environment with people from all over the world.
- 26 days holiday with a 5-day week as well as attractive additional financial benefits
- your own workspace and workshop cellar, high-quality tools and equipment for optimal working conditions
- preferential admission for our colleagues’ children to kindergarten and, if they are linguistically and academically suitable, to school
- a pleasant and friendly working atmosphere
- opportunities for further development
- joint events and celebrations
- Maintenance and care of the indoor and outdoor facilities, tools and garden equipment
- Gardening and seasonal tasks in the outdoor area
- Minor repairs in case of damage
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs as well as operation of the building services
- Transport services with the company van
- Receiving, checking and stowing deliveries
- Organisation of school and day-care events: Set-up and dismantling as well as event technology
- Supervision of construction work or commissioning/communication with external companies in the event of major damages
And this is what you should bring:
You have completed a craft or technical apprenticeship and bring these skills and abilities with you:
- solid experience in the craft and technical field
- technical understanding, both for building services and electrics
- independent and self-reliant way of working
- reliability and sense of responsibility
- working knowledge of the internet and e-mail
- driving licence class III/B
- current first aid certificate
- current extended certificate of good conduct without entries
And you are not on your own, because our team already includes another caretaker in the school and in the kindergarten as well as a housekeeper in each facility. They work together as colleagues in close coordination with each other.
If all this sounds like a good fit for you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Platanus School Berlin
Dr. Karen Krüger (Managing Director)
Berlin Street 12