We are hiring: Substitution Teacher!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated german- or englishspeaking school teacher for substitution lessons in grades 1-10 to complete our international team in our primary and secondary school with working language German, starting now.
Here you can find 15 good reasons to apply to Platanus Schule Berlin:
- Our bilingual school (German/English) offers a vibrant and culturally diverse community of values with people from all around the world.
- Responsibility, independence, respect, tolerance, self-confidence and gender equality are values that we live by every single day.
- Our comprehensive, modern educational approach aims to motivate students to learn actively and independently.
- There are no more than 24 pupils in each of our grades 1 to 10.
- We are a relatively small team and a manageable school community. Fostering a pleasant and friendly learning and working atmosphere is a matter close to our heart.
- We place great emphasis on teamwork! Team teaching in more than half of the lessons in almost all subjects, peer observations and close cooperation between teachers and Erzieher as equals are just a few examples.
- Newcomers at Platanus Schule Berlin will of course receive our full attention and support.
- We will help you in learning German or English.
- Your professional development is important to us: We encourage participation in internal and external training courses or evaluations in both financial and organisational respects.
- You are welcome to implement your own ideas and personal interests in a varied and diverse school life – in lessons and in all-day and holiday programmes.
- We are open to your constructive feedback on everyday school life and appreciate your life and professional experience in our joint work.
- Staff are supplied with their own work laptop for the duration of their employment and a generous, well-equipped space designated especially for them to allow for optimal working conditions.
- We offer teachers a reduction in lesson hours for classroom teachers, heads of department and taking on additional tasks.
- Working time is living time! We try to respond to individual needs and take into account your own personal work-life balance when creating timetables.
- Remuneration is paid according to our in-house tariff with 6 pay grade levels.
If you are passionate about working as a teacher and are looking for a position in an international and inspiring working environment, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can think of a lot more reasons, but we would like to share them with you in a face-to-face meeting and get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Platanus Schule Berlin
Frau Zoia Grüning (Head of School)
Berliner Straße 12